Kevin has gained over 25 years commercial experience selling conceptual financial solutions to trading businesses and has experienced first-hand what effect the Bank's lending restrictions has had on businesses. His extensive experience, gained at three of the major UK Banks and the leading Credit Insurer in the World, enables him to interrogate the Sales Ledger as a key document in understanding the risk and funding requirements for a trading business.
Kevin states "In my opinion business Directors, Owners and Managers of trading companies are having little choice of funding solution and are conditioned to have to accept what the banks and funders offer them. This leads to a high level of frustration because little or no control can be exerted over the banks and funders sanctioning process. There is now a whole new funding world sitting behind the banks leaving a client too much choice sometimes, which can be just as daunting as having little choice. Our service, coupled with our Funding Information Report helps all parties find the correct funding solution but places our client's needs first and increases their control and options with all types of funder."
- Founder of Panoptic Ledger Solutions Ltd in 2008 and this has allowed him to develop the unique Panoptic service and business model
- Over 25 year's commercial experience selling conceptual financial solutions to trading businesses.
- First-hand experience of the effect the Bank's lending restrictions have had on businesses since the crash of 2008
- Gained Invoice Discounting and Factoring experience at three of the major UK Banks
- Gained commercial risk protection experience with the leading Credit Insurer in the World
- Individual mix of skill sets enables the interrogation of the Sales Ledger to understanding the risk and funding requirements for a trading business
- Cash flow Solutions for trading businesses
- Commercial Risk Solutions for trading businesses
- Consultative Approach
- Many years operating in professional environments
- Credit Insurance for structuring risk and as a sales tool
- Invoice Discounting for working capital cash flow solutions and restructuring bank debt
Kevin has an excellent professional network within all the major banks, private funders and the credit insurance market and a close network of other independent consultants that specialise in areas that he does not.
Kevin lives in Bromsgrove with his wife and two children. A family-man at heart, when not spending time with his family, Kevin enjoys going to the gym, listening to heavy metal, motoring and dining out.
Read Full Testimonial
We have known Kevin for nearly two years and his straight talking, honest approach to all aspects of business is very refreshing and effective. He delivered on his recommendations and on time.