Debtor Risk Management and Administration Support
Using our contacts and direct knowledge of the Credit Insurance market versus any Banks' own Debtor Protection or Credit Protection products, we can help you understand and protect your business by working with you and your credit control systems to manage your own limits administration and simultaneously reduce the risk of bad debts by regularly reviewing your systems and the customers risk position with you.
From a client's perspective there is a complex, and often invisible, relationship between insured cover limits and invoice discounting and factoring funding limits, so we can make sure you get the best funding and protection simultaneously for the sales ledger you operate. With a credit insurance policy, debtor protection or credit protection already in place; our service and support can:
- Integrate your accounting systems with a factors or discounters limit reporting process
- Independently review your systems for a credit insurance policy
- Support your credit control process - with the assistance of credit insurance professionals
- Administer your credit insurance or debtor protection facility properly on your behalf
- Help quantify your customer 's or supplier's creditworthiness from up to date market intelligence
- Help protect your company against a catastrophic loss through non payment
- Introduce a monitoring system to give you an early warning of a forthcoming bad debt
- Help demystify credit insurance reporting and ensure you don't get caught out with the small print when it comes to claims by working for you with a credit insurance broker
- Gain limit increases with direct, effective and practical negotiation directly with your customers
- Benefit from higher funding limits from your funder
Panoptic's approach is proactive across credit insurance, banking and non-bank funding markets helping you to protect your cashflow, debts and also make sure you gain maximum funding from your debtor ledger.
Read Full Testimonial
We have known Kevin for nearly two years and his straight talking, honest approach to all aspects of business is very refreshing and effective. He delivered on his recommendations and on time.