What we do
First we identify any cash flow issues and a choice of solution using our process, experience and "insider" product knowledge. Once your options have been identified, the best solution is chosen and authorised by you under our guidance.
Your cashflow issues will fall into one of the following categories from Panoptic's point of view: A Simple Fix, a Tough Fix, a Complex Fix or a Bespoke Fix. Each category is increasing in time, complexity and cost to solve.
We create a presentation documentation (called a Funding Information Report), deliver it to the right providers with supporting information about your business, drive negotiations and bridge communication gaps to ensure the funding solution options obtained meet or exceed your expectations.
As we are not a bank, funding provider or finance broker, and working as a team member with you; we are in a unique position to influence the funding options and results you obtain. Our business model means you do not need to change banks or funders unless you want to, or you can investigate what other solutions are available to you from the market, without disrupting any current relationships.
How we do it
Our first meeting or call is free of charge to enable us both to establish enough common ground to formally proceed. Once formally engaged, we start with a blank sheet, an open mind and a tried and tested process. We meet with you to fully understand your business and collect as much information as we need to.
The process is:
- 1. Consult and Advise - following the unbiased and non-critical evaluation of your company's cashflow funding and business objectives we will know if your situation requires a Simple, Tough, Complex or Bespoke Fix.
- 2. You Choose Strategy and Solution - after discussing your options, we can tailor a cost effective strategy and funding solution for you
- 3. Source the Funding Product/s - depending upon your choices we will source one or more products for you that best fit the chosen solution
- 4. Deliver the Solution - after you obtain sanctioned offers from the funder or funders, we will ensure they are delivered in a timely manner and your administration systems can cope with any new funding facilities
- 5. Ongoing strategic meetings - this is an optional retainer to keep our expertise on hand. We would look to meet regularly to ensure the facility is fit for purpose and to keep you one step ahead of the funding options your business needs
We don't create unnecessary work for you or ourselves and explain exactly how any information you provide, or need to provide, will help you gain funding.
The Panoptic process can result in a Funding Information Report or Market Invitation Report that allows you full control of the acquisition of funds from banks and funders, from a level playing field, in a timely controlled manner that is cost effective.
We negotiate directly with the banks and funders on your behalf and translate their language and terms into plain speak.
Putting Client Needs First
Read Full Testimonial
I have introduced Panoptic Ledger Solutions to a number of our clients already and I have been very impressed and pleased with how Kevin put our client's needs first and really understood the whole funding requirements from a number of different angles.