I am a new start business and need help
The key questions you should be asking yourself in this situation are:
- How much cash does the business really need to fund its plans?
- Will I have to give Personal Security?
- How much time does the business have to find the funds?
- How do I present my business to a bank or funder to obtain the funds I need?
- What risks are there when I start to trade?
- What are my real deliverable options under these circumstances?
Panoptic are here to help you. If you are looking at starting a business, or are already into planning the business then we have the experience, knowledge and contacts to help you. We pride ourselves in talking plain English and explaining the whole picture as we go, enabling you to make informed decisions as they arise and help you stay in control. Panoptic are aware of the pitfalls, and common mistakes made by people, so we can guide and educate you around these.
Our first meeting or call is free of charge to enable us both to establish enough common ground to formally proceed. Once formally engaged, we start with a blank sheet, an open mind and a tried and tested process. We meet with you to fully understand your business and collect as much information as we need to.
The process is:
- Consult and Advise - following the unbiased and non-critical evaluation of your company's cashflow funding and business objectives we will know if your situation requires a Simple, Tough, Complex or Bespoke Fix.
- You Choose Strategy and Solution – after discussing your options, we can tailor a cost effective strategy and funding solution for you
- Source the Funding Product/s – depending upon your choices we will source one or more products for you that best fit the chosen solution
- Deliver the Solution – after you obtain sanctioned offers from the funder or funders, we will ensure they are delivered in a timely manner and your administration systems can cope with any new funding facilities
- Ongoing strategic meetings – this is an optional retainer to keep our expertise on hand. We would look to meet regularly to ensure the facility is fit for purpose and to keep you one step ahead of the funding options your business needs
We don't create unnecessary work for you or ourselves and explain exactly how any information you provide, or need to provide, will help you gain funding.
The Panoptic process can result in a Funding Information Report or Market Invitation Report that allows you full control of the acquisition of funds from banks and funders, from a level playing field, in a timely controlled manner that is cost effective.
We negotiate directly with the banks and funders on your behalf and translate their language and terms into plain speak.
The Devil is in the Detail
Read Full Testimonial
Because of his industry knowledge Kevin was recently able to identify potential shortcomings in a company's contractual documents and suggest that we take a look. The end result was to dramatically improve the client's commercial position and help its debts become fundable to a bank.